Himiway Zebra Rims

Sprynx007

Local time
7:44 AM
Does anyone know if the stock rims that come with the Himiway Zebra is tubeless compatible? Neither the stock rim or tire comes with markers. Even the Kenda (tire brand) website doesn't display any info if the Krusade tires are tubeless convertible.

I have not heard of anyone with Himiway conversion to tubeless - and the Kenda Krusade eBike tire is not "convertiblle" to tubeless.

"In general" the eBike space is Tube and not Tubeless

If your concern are "flats" - here in the US eBike owners (like myself) rave about FlatOut Sportsman Formula tire sealant - here in the US about USD$20 - in Canada pricier like C$50 - frankly FlatOut is Awesome !

I have not heard of anyone with Himiway conversion to tubeless - and the Kenda Krusade eBike tire is not "convertiblle" to tubeless.

"In general" the eBike space is Tube and not Tubeless

If your concern are "flats" - here in the US eBike owners (like myself) rave about FlatOut Sportsman Formula tire sealant - here in the US about USD$20 - in Canada pricier like C$50 - frankly FlatOut is Awesome !
Thanks for the reply fab. I do have the FlatOut sealant already inside my tube. It gives me some peace of mind but I have also researched that this type of sealant has diminished returns when applied inside the tube itself (which piqued my tubeless conversion interest) as opposed to a tubeless tire (like cars and whatnot). This inquiry of mine is more for the future as I've heard great things about tubeless tires. I meant to use up my Krusade threads first before going tubeless and was trying to figure out if the rims don't need to be replaced in the eventuality of my bike being "upgraded" to tubeless. Thanks for the input.

Back