Hi From NW Cal

Local time
5:42 AM
Hi My name is Mike. I live in a rural part of NW California. I am a 71 year ols senior I have had a 27.5 Espin step through ebike for two years. I don't really care for street riding so most of my riding is on hilly trails near my neighborhood. I didn't feel comfortable on the tall 27.5" bike on some of the terrain I like to ride in so I have ordered a 20 inch Wooken fat tire bike with full suspension for my trail riding. It should arrive by tomorrow. I look forward to upgrading this bike to better serve my bike riding purposes. Thank You for allowing me to join your community.

Welcome aboard. I looked up that bike; it has quite a low price point. Will be a good value if it holds up well on the trails.

Welcome aboard. I looked up that bike; it has quite a low price point. Will be a good value if it holds up well on the trails.
Thanks for the welcome Chuy. I knew going in that at that price the ancillary bits on the bike might be of low quality. But I was impressed by the frame and that it has suspension and is already set up with a common 48v battery. I am willing to make upgrades in suspension, controller, brakes and even motor over time to make it do what I want it to do.

Back