Newbies from MS

Team-Bryant

Local time
8:14 AM
Hello!

My husband and I are entirely new to e-biking. We are from Mississippi, and here are neither many (if any) bike trails, nor many people who own e-bikes. We mainly joined because we need to find trails that are not too far away, so that we could reach them for a weekend trip. We also hope to possibly connect with other e-bike enthusiasts here in South MS.

Hello,
welcome! It looks strange to me that in South Mississippi there are no bike trails... have you tried an app called Komoot? Good luck anyway!

@Team-Bryant I grew up in Columbus, MS and later spent 19 years in the Jackson/Ridgeland area. There is a rails to trails that runs from Prentiss to Hattiesburg (Long Leaf trail) and there is also one that runs from New Albany to Houston, MS (can’t think of the name right now but it’s very nice rails to trails). There is also a path around the Ross Barnett Reservoir in Brandon, MS. For a longer trip check out the Silver Comet Trail that runs west from Atlanta, GA into Alabama-it’s very similar to the Katy Trail.

Back