Charge City ebike

I have a Charge City ebike that I purchased online. I have had some serious issues with the bike and now Charge has been apparently reorganized into Volta. I have attempted to contact both organizations with maintenance / operation / warranty issues with no response. Does anybody know of a shop in the midwest (near Chicago or Detroit) that can address electrical issues. If I can't find a solution, this will be a $1,700 online purchase failure.

I have a Charge City ebike that I purchased online. I have had some serious issues with the bike and now Charge has been apparently reorganized into Volta. I have attempted to contact both organizations with maintenance / operation / warranty issues with no response. Does anybody know of a shop in the midwest (near Chicago or Detroit) that can address electrical issues. If I can't find a solution, this will be a $1,700 online purchase failure.
What seems to be your electrical gremlins? Or can you explain your issues. There is a lot of intelligence guys & gals on the forum. They might be able to help. Pics help to. Thanks

After riding a few months in 2022, the battery failed to "snap in" properly to its mounting, it didn't affect the power to the wheels, but the battery rattled during riding. Charge provided new mounts, top and bottom (which included the electrical hookups). The new top mount made no difference and the battery still rattled. I put a shim under the mounting plate which stabilized the battery, problem solved for a while. This summer the power began shutting off while riding, at first just occasionally, but it grew worse and now shuts off every couple of hundred yards. I removed the shim and will try it to see if it still shuts off, but now the battery will rattle again.

After riding a few months in 2022, the battery failed to "snap in" properly to its mounting, it didn't affect the power to the wheels, but the battery rattled during riding. Charge provided new mounts, top and bottom (which included the electrical hookups). The new top mount made no difference and the battery still rattled. I put a shim under the mounting plate which stabilized the battery, problem solved for a while. This summer the power began shutting off while riding, at first just occasionally, but it grew worse and now shuts off every couple of hundred yards. I removed the shim and will try it to see if it still shuts off, but now the battery will rattle again.
When your bike gets to messing up, does it throw/trip any error codes on the display. I think some displays will show & save error codes of possible problems.

Back