Sold Mahle eBike Systems X35 SP1 External Battery Extender *NEW*

Mahle eBike Systems X35 SP1 External Battery Extender.

* BRAND NEW and UNUSED. Purchased mid 2023 *

Just plugged in to see if charging correctly.

US$ 475

* FREE Fed-Ex GROUND SHIPPING to LOWER 48 *

* DELIVERY SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED

* Or local pick-up in Las Vegas *

Let me know if any questions.

Thanks!

++++++++++++++++++

Mahle SP1 Range extender battery ebike riding extension​

The Mahle SP1 Range extender battery provides 36V/250W of additional power bringing the total capacity to 450W. The Range extender includes a holder that mounts to the water bottle bosses on the frame. It charges the main battery while riding and offers a parallel power supply to the motor when the power draw exceeds 2A. Works with X35 Ebike Systems.

Battery, Holder and Retention Straps included:
  • 36V 250W Panasonic
  • Made in Germay
  • BUS Compatible (Smart), Balanced operation as charger or independent battery
  • The Mahle charger will recharge both the main and range extender batteries at the same time
  • just less than 4lbs
  • Will not work with Cannondale Treadwell Step Thru Bike because the cable will be too short.
  • works on most all X35 ebike systems
  • works on many Cannondale ebikes

Attachments

• s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 2,122
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 126
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 75
Did you purchase it to use on a Cannondale Treadwell Step Thru? I had that issue- cable too short. I cut cable and spliced in an additional length of wire. It works fine now!
I did contact Mahle & Cannondale and they had no interest in helping regarding an extension cable. Shame on them!!!

Did you purchase it to use on a Cannondale Treadwell Step Thru? I had that issue- cable too short. I cut cable and spliced in an additional length of wire. It works fine now!
I did contact Mahle & Cannondale and they had no interest in helping regarding anextension cable. Shame on them!!!
It was for a 3T Exploro Boost. Fit perfectly.
great!

Back