Battery size

ARE they brushless controllers with a low voltage cutoff or LVC for short. Should be no lower than 40volts if it's on the controller. Got pics of the controller specs. Also pics of the display would help.
Thanks.
I will run a test with one motor tomorrow, I will have to unwire the controller to get a pic of tag that’s in Chinese. There is no display on these units

I’ll open this one up was defective and only giving low speed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5787.png
    IMG_5787.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
I would change the controllers to much lower max amp models. Then buy and many batteries as you can afford and wire them in Parallel. I think you made a mistake buying 1000w direct drive motors, but that still may work out if you can get the controller/BMS specs in line.
I’m definitely oversized for the application I’m planning, there’s 350watt controllers but still draw 15amp. I’m unsure if there even compatible with my 1000w motors.

I will run a test with one motor tomorrow, I will have to unwire the controller to get a pic of tag that’s in Chinese. There is no display on these units
I have been able to run at slow speed with 2 front tires pulling, it’s pretty torquey and will drive constantly until too many amps are pulled and the 35anp fuse blew.

Back