Yamaha controller range flashing

Newcs

Local time
9:44 AM
Hi I’m new to e-bikes ,I have just got Haibike hardnine 7 very pleased with it up until now, was out riding now problems then all of a sudden power assist stopped and the range started flashing on the controller , walk assist works but nothing else , if any one can help it would be much appreciated??

Some sort of unidentifiable screw-up has occurred.

Some additional information such as battery and/or range indicators, miles covered, speed traveled at, hills, weight carried, charging history, how old is the bike, how many miles on it total, you know, some useful stuff. Pictures and/or a link to the bike would also help, I cannot see it from here.
Don't know the type of motor, size of battery, mounting method, etc., etc., etc.

I'm good but my crystal ball is in the shop this week.

Or, if you prefer wild guesses based on extremely limited information, your battery has run dead or is perhaps seriously damaged or defective, may actually represent a serious fire hazard.

Hi I’m new to e-bikes ,I have just got Haibike hardnine 7 very pleased with it up until now, was out riding now problems then all of a sudden power assist stopped and the range started flashing on the controller , walk assist works but nothing else , if any one can help it would be much appreciated??
Did you ever find the solution?

Back