Vitesse advance asisst lights flashing

Gar

Local time
3:33 PM
My girlfriend has a vitesse advance e bike and recently the assist power lifts have started flashing on the fist and third light so the power assist is no longer working . Any ideas why and how to fix it. Thanks

I would start by searching for the Owner's, Shop, and/or Technical manual on the bike and finding out what that error code means.

Likely the sensor is out of alignment or a connection is loose, so you could check those as well.

I can’t find a manual for it anywhere and she bought it second hand.
Not sure where the sensor is?
Thanks

There will be a small magnet, and a sensor with a wire leading to the controller. It detects how many times the pedal crank goes around, so it will be somewhere in that area.

Google "pedelec sensor", but there are many types. You might have a torque-sensing crank, which would be mentioned somewhere in the advertising copy. This is a completely different sensor.

After googling your bike, which was necessary because you FAILED TO PROVIDE a link or a picture, I could tell you which type of sensor you have, but since you made me do extra work to try and help YOU solve YOUR problem, I am not going to, you can search for both types while reflecting on your error.

Back