User Review: Ori Electric DirtBike - A Real-world Perspective

loosebrian

Local time
5:56 PM
Hey Ebike Enthusiasts,

I recently got my hands on the Ori electric bike, and after putting it through its paces, I wanted to share my thoughts with the community. Now, I'm not a dealership rep – just a regular rider who's been testing this bike in real-world scenarios. Here's a down-to-earth take on some features I think you might find interesting:

1. Powerful Performance, No Nonsense:
The Ori doesn't mess around when it comes to performance. With a peak power of 9kw and a max speed of 100km/h, it's got the guts to handle diverse terrains. I've taken it off-road, and it's a blast – no frills, just a solid ride.

2. Range That Doesn't Disappoint:
I was pleasantly surprised by the endurance. The Ori claims 100km on a full charge, and it's held up well for me. Of course, real-world mileage may vary based on factors like terrain and riding style, but it's a reliable companion for longer rides.

3. Sturdy Build, Lightweight Feel:
Clocking in at 73kg, the Ori is a lightweight heavyweight. The 6061 Forged Aluminum Alloy frame keeps things solid without making the bike a burden. It strikes a good balance between durability and agility, making it maneuverable in urban settings.

image.png.ca1844dfbc14df7944e5433538d48cc0.png

4. Responsive Brakes for Peace of Mind:
Safety matters, and the Ori's got it covered with front and rear four-piston integrated forged calipers and 203*2.8 thickened discs. Whether you're zipping through city streets or tackling off-road trails, the brakes are responsive and provide a sense of control.

5. Charging Convenience:
Charging time is a critical factor for many of us. The Ori takes around 3.5 hours for a full charge at 220V. It's not the quickest, but it's a reasonable timeframe, especially considering the mileage you get in return.

6. Thoughtful Transmission System:
The transmission system, featuring a 13T front and 48T rear sprocket setup, adds a level of control that I appreciate. It handles varied terrains smoothly, and the 55° climbing angle ensures you can tackle inclines without breaking a sweat.

image.png.52a92dabe57dccdd14d10db7478d9ea9.png

Remember, these are just my experiences with the Ori, and your mileage may literally vary. If you're in the market for an electric bike that's more about the ride than the hype, give the Ori a spin. I'd love to hear your thoughts or answer any questions you might have.

I just joined their discord channel: discord.gg/pzKaZZ23cQ to find more off-road riders to exchange our knowledge.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you're curious about any specific aspects of the Ori. It's not a replacement for our beloved thumpers, but it's a different kind of fun, and it's making a mark in the world of off-road riding.

Back