Tongsheng TSDZ2 Motor is always engaged even with power off

bikechina

Local time
5:12 AM
Tongsheng TSDZ2 Motor is always engaged even with power off. It just started about 2 weeks ago. The setup is about 2 years old with fairly substantial use, almost daily and at least once a week for 4 hours of mountain biking with 3,000-4,000 elevation climbs.

A possibly separate issue., the display does not show speed, and since I swapped out the big battery with a smaller one, the battery power indicator does not register properly.

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm hoping it is a quick and easy fix, but given that I can't find any posts about this issue I doubt it will be.

Tongsheng TSDZ2 Motor is always engaged even with power off. It just started about 2 weeks ago. The setup is about 2 years old with fairly substantial use, almost daily and at least once a week for 4 hours of mountain biking with 3,000-4,000 elevation climbs.

A possibly separate issue., the display does not show speed, and since I swapped out the big battery with a smaller one, the battery power indicator does not register properly.

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm hoping it is a quick and easy fix, but given that I can't find any posts about this issue I doubt it

Thanks for any suggestions. I'm hoping it is a quick and easy fix, but given that I can't find any posts about this issue I doubt it will be.
the distance should be in 10mm between the speed sensor and the magnet.

Back