Suspension seat post alternative.

antrev

I have an ebike that has it's battery in the seat post. Because of this I cannot use say a Suntour suspension post or any other that has it's own post attached. I was thinking of trying one of the spring suspension units such as the one one made by Rinsten. I wondered if any of you has tried one, as I read a few reviews and some say that for them, it was not that stable sideways and was also bouncy. I realize weight has a bearing on this so I am including my weight which is 145 pounds. Thanks in advance.

LTK Honolulu

I have an ebike that has it's battery in the seat post. Because of this I cannot use say a Suntour suspension post or any other that has it's own post attached. I was thinking of trying one of the spring suspension units such as the one one made by Rinsten. I wondered if any of you has tried one, as I read a few reviews and some say that for them, it was not that stable sideways and was also bouncy. I realize weight has a bearing on this so I am including my weight which is 145 pounds. Thanks in advance.
There is a new spring seat, not like the two springs on cruiser seats. Two coiled spring rods go from front to back suspending the seat.

antrev

Thanks but I have already got a seat That I like. The spring I am talking about is an accessory suspension unit that attaches to an existing saddle. If you look up Rinsten spring on Youtube you will see what I mean.

Top Bottom