New from Southeastern Mass.

HIMI-RICK

Local time
5:46 AM
Just ordered a Himiway Cruiser today. Can't wait to get it. Turning 59 years old tomorrow and haven't ridden a bike in about 20+ years.
Newly retired and needed a new hobby. Hoping to gain and share lots of info on my new bike and adventures.
If all goes well with this bike will most likely be purchasing their step thru version for the wife. Thanks for having me!

Rick

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Rick, it's good to see that you're back on a bike again after all those years :) I hope you're enjoying your ride!

Thanks Anton. Still waiting on the Himiway. They say 8-10 weeks from order date. So should have it by mid August hopefully.

I see, you're still waiting for your bike. Well I know you will enjoy it once it arrives!

Your going to love your new ebike. E-bikes are a real game changer for those of us over 50. You will spend time exploring places that you wouldn't give a second look while driving your car. No parking issues. No traffic issues.

Your going to love your new ebike. E-bikes are a real game changer for those of us over 50. You will spend time exploring places that you wouldn't give a second look while driving your car. No parking issues. No traffic issues.
As long as people keep driving recklessly there will always be traffic issues. ;)

As long as people keep driving recklessly there will always be traffic issues. ;)
Sad but true. Unfortunately some drivers aren't willing to share the road. I rode into Yosemite and the traffic was predictably gridlocked in the valley. There were at least two drivers that took umbrage to the fact my bike could pass alongside of them.......so they moved over to cut me off. Minor inconvenience, I just went around them......and blew them a kiss with a smile as I did so. Unhappy motorists angry that they are stuck in traffic that doesn't have much of an impact for cyclists. They should have brought a bike. lol.

Back