Mokwheel basalt st questions

jszorady

Local time
7:29 PM
Ready to buy a mokwheel basalt st, but after trying to reach someone thru their "customer hotline", I'm not too sure about the reliability of this company. They have yet to return my calls.

I just have a question about the bike color.
On the web site, dark olive green looks more like lime green. Anyone have a green one?

Jim

When they won't even return your phone call to get you to BUY the bike, it means you have ZERO chance at getting any customer service AFTER you've bought the bike and have an issue.

Buy something with known good customer service, like Lectric, Ride1Up or Aventon.

Thanks for the reply.

After doing research I see that all the companies seem to have sporadic issues with customer service. With the arrival of spring, I assume this must be the busy season.

Anyway, mokwheel finally got back to me, and I decided to order the basalt st. I hope it arrives with no issues.

Happy trails to you.
( Old enough to remember Roy Rogers?)

Ready to buy a mokwheel basalt st, but after trying to reach someone thru their "customer hotline", I'm not too sure about the reliability of this company. They have yet to return my calls.

I just have a question about the bike color.
On the web site, dark olive green looks more like lime green. Anyone have a green one?

Jim
I bought a Basalt ST. Called and left 9 messages. Never got a callback. Love my e-bike, but not impressed with customer service at all.

Yeah,
They need to improve customer service.
Your best shot is to email them. Even so, it takes too long for a response.

I love my bike. Just hope nothing goes wrong.

Back