Lectric Ebike XPeak

spower

Local time
9:57 AM
Hi All,

Still trying to decide on an ebike. I am really liking the Lectric XPeak Step thru.....great price and specs.
One thing not sure of is it has an integrated battery.
What are your thoughts on this??

Thx!!

Hi All,

Still trying to decide on an ebike. I am really liking the Lectric XPeak Step thru.....great price and specs.
One thing not sure of is it has an integrated battery.
What are your thoughts on this??

Thx!!
According to their specs, it is "semi-integrated". Which means that it goes inside the downtube, but can be removed.

It's in the Specifications pull-down on their page:

As for the bike itself, it is HEAVY, with those 26x4" fat tires. If you don't need the fat tires for the terrain you'll be running on, I'd say to pass on it and find something with more efficient rolling tires. It takes a huge amount of energy to keep those turning at anything over 15 mph.

If you do need the fat tires, Lectric has good quality, in my experience with my XP Lite.

Welcome to the forum.....Lectric makes good products......I have the XP 2.0 and love it.....mine is also a step thru......also a very nice feature. Good luck.

Well, I pulled the trigger on this one. Seemed to be a pretty good deal for what you get and it has all that I was looking for. It won't ship till next month, but will report back once I get it.

Happy trails!

Back