ISO Recommendations of ceiling mount bike lifts

mommaguinn

Local time
2:37 AM
Hey there,

My name is Sam and we own 2 older model Rad City Power Bikes. We use our bikes primarily for leisure rides - living in a cold and snowy climate, we would like to hang our bikes from the garage ceiling for the winter. Any suggestions for brands, types, etc.? I ask because of the weight of the bikes (which we will hang without the batteries).

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks so much!

I don't know about a bike specific lift but I would probably rig up something with an electric hoist something like this. https://www.amazon.com/VEVOR-Electr...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583589121488949&psc=1

Find a bar and strap it to either both wheels if hanging upside down or the seat and handle bars if upright then find the balance point and hook the lift there, figure out some way to prevent it from sliding and up you go. You could easily build a wood frame as well that would lift both bike with one lift.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks for all of the resonses! We found this the Rad Sportz Bicycle Hoist on Amazon and could not be happier. I highly recommend it!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back