Help with Charge settings for 48V, 15Ah E-Bike battery.

Mesarz

Local time
5:04 PM
Hello I am new here and very much in need of help. Sorry if this has been posted before, I cannot find anything relating to my specific issue. I have a Cycle Satiator and this thing is way confusing for the noobie. I have purchased an eBike and battery, link to battery here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084TK35MK/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . It's title Emojo Electric Bike Battery, 500W Motor Lithium Li-ion Energy Cell, Rechargeable Battery for E-Bike/Fat Tire Bikes/Mountain Bike (48V, 15Ah) . There are no preset profiles for my battery type and I don't want to abuse the battery with charging it wrong, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
EMOJO is NOT a battery mfg. it is an e-bike mfg. they are EMOJO bikes. That is a replacement battery for EMOJO e-bikes. It is the exact battery they use in many of their higher end models. Even though the battery doesn’t show the series specs, when you pull up the owners manuals with the bikes specs listed you can see the EMOJO 48v15ah battery and right below it the EMOJO 54.6v charger, which I clipped partially from the EMOJO owners manual.
I personally am 100% satisfied the linked battery is a 13s battery. However it’s always the owners responsibility to ensure it themselves. All I can do is present the info.
Everyone can QB this to death if they want.

No need for any further discussion. I know EXACTLY what you are saying.

I will put my money where my mouth is.

So long, thanks for playing.

Back