Hello from Tampa Florida

Kilowatt

Local time
5:44 PM
I am a senior and am on my fourth diy e-bike and second bafang system. First was a 750w mid drive and now struggling with a 750w rear hub (48v). Bafang has sent the wrong motor to controller cable (Twice)! I will raise this up in my next post. I got started with e-bikes in 2011 with a 700C road bike running a direct drive rear hub on 36v sealed lead acid batteries. My learning curve has been great. Until next time. Kilowatt.

Thank you for finding us! I almost moved to Tampa 3 years ago to work with those nice SOCOM guys. But then the Covid lockdowns kind of messed up my travel plans. I always wonder how my life would be different today.

I am a senior and am on my fourth diy e-bike and second bafang system. First was a 750w mid drive and now struggling with a 750w rear hub (48v). Bafang has sent the wrong motor to controller cable (Twice)! I will raise this up in my next post. I got started with e-bikes in 2011 with a 700C road bike running a direct drive rear hub on 36v sealed lead acid batteries. My learning curve has been great. Until next time. Kilowatt.
You seem knowledgeable... what makes Snapcycles controller on the S-1 have to be ghost peddled to achieve 28mph vs Jupiter Defiant being throttle only to 28mph?

I don’t know Snap cycles but think the speed for the system is set to a lower max so you have to pedal to get more speed. Is your display programmable for speed? If not, then you may have to purchase a new controller and display.

Back