Got caught in the Rain today

Detectorguy

Local time
4:50 AM
Went out for a bike ride today and got Soaked ! My front wheel was dragging water to the front of the wheel and the water that was coming off that was going back into my face with dirty water , mud and the like :(
Anyone else have this happen ? Did you pull over and try and wait it out ?

Went out for a bike ride today and got Soaked ! My front wheel was dragging water to the front of the wheel and the water that was coming off that was going back into my face with dirty water , mud and the like :(
Anyone else have this happen ? Did you pull over and try and wait it out ?
Been caught in the rain a bunch. Lmao I found the faster you go, the better. But never on my ebike. It's always been on my gas motorbikes. I seem to get caught the most on the bike without fenders. Imagine that!!!

We usually get caught in the rain a few times every year, biking or hiking. Lol
Sometimes we can find a shelter and wait it out if not we just go for it. Either way we end up soaked from head to toe.
Cold rain is is the best.........not

One night I was out on a ride with my best friend Bruce, and my son. Bruce and I were on our fatty's, and my son was riding his $10,000 Stealth. 10 miles from home it started pouring. 2 miles later Bruce and I were still going strong, but my sons bike got water in the motor plug, and stopped running. He had to pedal the last 8 miles home in the rain, and boy was he mad. Partly because his 115 lb expensive bike failed, and was hard to pedal, and partly because our so called cheapy Sondors kept running lol.

Back