Fucare Scorpio - I'm a very happy owner...However...

n0kin0bu

Local time
11:29 AM
I could get my Scorpio up to over 30mph but doing so, I'm in on the smallest rear cog, pedaling like i'm on a tricycle. I know the solution. finding a smaller rear sprocket or finding a larger front sprocket. Has anyone out there done this ?

How dare you not post a picture of your bike. :) I had the same problem on my Fatty. I had to replace the crankset to do it, but since it had a square taper BB it was pretty easy. I changed the front chain ring from a 44T to 50T, and the first chance I got I replaced the 7 speed freewheel with one that had the smallest top gear I could find, I think 11T. My bike won't go fast enough to out ride the pedals now.
3 speed rear view.jpg

I could get my Scorpio up to over 30mph but doing so, I'm in on the smallest rear cog, pedaling like i'm on a tricycle. I know the solution. finding a smaller rear sprocket or finding a larger front sprocket. Has anyone out there done this ?
Please post a pic, what color you get? I'm going to order one too. Front sprocket is easy. Rear not too bad either from what I have seen on YouTube

Back