Eskute Wayfarer replacement battery?

toniguy333

Local time
9:40 AM
Hi, does anyone know if I can use a different type of battery for an eskute wayfarer please? I've been trying to get a replacement battery but they are sold out everywhere

From what I can figure that bike uses a MacWheel Ebike Battery Pack 36V 10.4Ah
Take a look at this link and see if you can match your battery. There are 2 styles with different heights. You can also choose higher capacity (Ah) batteries.

Possibly they had used this version also. Just match the style and dimensions of your battery.
HIMO C20 Electric Bicycle replacement battery pack 36V 10Ah 12Ah electric bike batteries

Hi, I bought the bike second hand and the battery was completely dead, cant get a replacement battery anywhere

I have 3 of the same design batteries that came in the Wallke and Gen3 e-bikes that I purchased new. They are the same shell design just 48v 10.4Ah configuration. They have all been very reliable batteries. I popped a 4amp fuse in one of them but that was my fault by accidentally charging it at a 7amp rate. Replaced the fuse and it’s been fine.
The design has been around for quite a while. Probably being manufactured by several different manufacturers. So you never know one may be subpar compared to others. Just do your research and look at reviews and recommendations before buying any batteries.

Hi, I bought the bike second hand and the battery was completely dead, cant get a replacement battery anywhere
chances are the old owner abused the battery by either keeping it fully charged all the time or for long amounts or time or they let it sit drained for a long time and then as it self-discharged below the low voltage discharge level of the BMS it looked out the battery

I have 3 of the same design batteries that came in the Wallke and Gen3 e-bikes that I purchased new. They are the same shell design just 48v 10.4Ah configuration. They have all been very reliable batteries. I popped a 4amp fuse in one of them but that was my fault by accidentally charging it at a 7amp rate. Replaced the fuse and it’s been fine.
The design has been around for quite a while. Probably being manufactured by several different manufacturers. So you never know one may be subpar compared to others. Just do your research and look at reviews and recommendations before buying any batteries.
@hsdrggr really hoping that you can help me

I have a Eskute Wayfarer that I am trying to sort out for a family member. Bike is fairly new but been standing for many months and battery won’t charge. Light is green on charger but no lights come on in the battery. Is there a fuse located in the battery? And where do I find it? Kind regards, Brad

@hsdrggr really hoping that you can help me

I have a Eskute Wayfarer that I am trying to sort out for a family member. Bike is fairly new but been standing for many months and battery won’t charge. Light is green on charger but no lights come on in the battery. Is there a fuse located in the battery? And where do I find it? Kind regards, Brad
It looks like the same design as the Wallke batteries. There are 2 fuses under one of the end plates. I can’t remember which one. I think it’s the end that has the battery to frame contacts in it. If I remember correctly it takes a blade type push in automotive fuse. When you’re in there I’d suggest you check the battery voltage with a multimeter. If its under 26v for a 48v battery it’s very bad for the li-ion cells and there’s a likely hood that it has caused irreparable damage to the battery.

It looks like the same design as the Wallke batteries. There are 2 fuses under one of the end plates. I can’t remember which one. I think it’s the end that has the battery to frame contacts in it. If I remember correctly it takes a blade type push in automotive fuse. When you’re in there I’d suggest you check the battery voltage with a multimeter. If its under 26v for a 48v battery it’s very bad for the li-ion cells and there’s a likely hood that it has caused irreparable damage to the battery.
Really appreciate your response. I checked under both plates and there aren’t any fuses under either plates. Guess I’ll have to replace the battery

Really appreciate your response. I checked under both plates and there aren’t any fuses under either plates. Guess I’ll have to replace the battery
You should be able to measure the battery voltage though.

Back