Battery mounting plate 4 Pin.

Chuck T

Local time
7:20 AM
2024 Boombike Zeegr S1- Dual Motor- 2000wt- 22.4 Battery. 4 Pin.

The bottom mounting plate of the battery cotains what I think is one of the controllers ? I want to buy a new bottom mounting plate without the controller and
mount it on the rear rack. I normally go on long rides and need another battery to swap out to get back home. I asked them to sell me a new blank bottom plate, but no luck, with or without the controller.

I've checked around; any matching 22.4 4 Pin batteries come with the controller but not the bottom mounting plate and no charger and they still want over $600.00. I want to stay with the same battery so I can swap them out during my long 50 to 100 mile rides. Getting very little help from Boombike or Zeegr. Have texted service- help- suport with very little or no reply! Having trouble trying to match the bottom mounting plate.

Any ideas, Chuck clt12981@comcast.net

I have a Zeegr S1. Let me tell you the bad news. The batteries are only 20Ah of capacity. They weigh exactly the same as a spare pack I bought which was sold as 30Ah, but when I cracked the case it was a 13S4P battery with 5Ah cells. This makes it 48v 20Ah.

I had picked up the second pack to use a Polar Bear 50A combiner with it, to add it to the existing power source for the Zeegr S1.
I also picked up an SMLRO battery pack, and it was a genuine 22.4 Ah pack. But keep in mind the SMLRO is a 5 pin connector, and connot simply slide into a Zeeger S1 base/mounting-plate.

13S4P 5Ah per cell 20 Amp hour max.jpg

Just to add. The 4 pin is sometimes referred to as the old style battery base. You can still find the 4 pin battery base plates&batteries but you will need to search for them.

I have found them on amazon before & for some reason are usually a bit higher priced.

2024 Boombike Zeegr S1- Dual Motor- 2000wt- 22.4 Battery. 4 Pin.

The bottom mounting plate of the battery cotains what I think is one of the controllers ? I want to buy a new bottom mounting plate without the controller and
mount it on the rear rack. I normally go on long rides and need another battery to swap out to get back home. I asked them to sell me a new blank bottom plate, but no luck, with or without the controller.

I've checked around; any matching 22.4 4 Pin batteries come with the controller but not the bottom mounting plate and no charger and they still want over $600.00. I want to stay with the same battery so I can swap them out during my long 50 to 100 mile rides. Getting very little help from Boombike or Zeegr. Have texted service- help- suport with very little or no reply! Having trouble trying to match the bottom mounting plate.

Any ideas, Chuck clt12981@comcast.net
i got a 10.4 shark battery that actually fit my ancheer it came with a 4 pin mounting plate( so i could interchange batteries) you have to be careful a lot are 5 pin and different style it was a an"x-go" or you could try alibaba or aliexpress for the base.

Back