Battery charge light

Goose57

Local time
4:07 AM
Hi all newbie here. I have a 2022 specialized turbo Levo. Hooked up charger to the bike with 49% charge left and the charger light stayed green and wouldn’t turn on. Removed battery from bike and it charged up normally. Put battery back in bike and it powered up. A second time I charged the battery up normally 100% plugged bike back in and closed the door and it would not turned on so I hooked charger back up and the light on charger was red and the indicator light on the battery showed the fourth light blinking like it wasn’t 100% charged and wouldn’t turn on. Without the charger plugged in to the wall socket I plugged and removed the four pronged plug down at the battery several times then it turned on wtf. Turned it off and on a couple of times and went for a ride. Any ideas?

sounds like maybe the contacts in one of the plugs might not be makeing good contact. some times you can carefully take a small pin or tiny screw driver and carfully push the contacts out or in some to make them make better contact again. Tho it all depends on what type of plug end you have. tho you also need to be VERY careful on the plug connected to the battery to not do anything that can cause a short.

Back