bafang motor with 11 pin julet connector

vica

Local time
12:48 PM
Hi,
I'm looking to the wiring diagram(pinout) for a bafang ebike motor with an 11 pin julet connector. Also, looking for a contoller that uses the 11 pin julet connector for the banfang motor. Thanks

Post pic's: 1. pic manufacturers marking on the motor - 2. The connector and cable into the motor

How do you plan to use this setup - a Build ? a repair/replacement job ?

pexmor bafang motor 1.jpg

Attachments

• pexmor bafang motor 2.jpg
    pexmor bafang motor 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 126
  • pexmor bafang motor 11 pin julet motor connector.jpg
    pexmor bafang motor 11 pin julet motor connector.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 136
  • pexmor controller.jpeg
    pexmor controller.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 125
  • pexmor display.jpg
    pexmor display.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 138
I think this connector on the right is what you have. You might be able to find some pin out/wiring info with the correct connector nomenclature. Hope this might help with the search.
Screenshot_20231117-111648_Chrome.jpg

Yes = connector G11.6 - so are you looking to replace or upgrade the Controller ? What's the objective here

I stand corrected L1121... my mistake this afternoon.. replacement or upgraded controller ? display ? what's the objective - decent motor !

Hi,
I'm looking to the wiring diagram(pinout) for a bafang ebike motor with an 11 pin julet connector. Also, looking for a contoller that uses the 11 pin julet connector for the banfang motor. Thanks
What you are looking at is the "new" Bafang motor cable that they are rolling out across I think their entire G06x line of motors. A lot of people haven't seen it yet because so much of the old stock is still out in the channel pipeline, but sooner or later, every Bafang fat motor is going to have this plug on it.

I say "new" in quotation marks because its been out for over a year.

Electrobikeworld.com has been selling some Bafang motors with this cable for some time, and since they want to keep selling their controllers, they have adapter cables available that go from the old plug to the new (and its only 3-pin despite the appearance of those pinholes on the female side). You can find the adapters here ... and they are quite pricey.

Expect there to be few if any aftermarket products that support this red plug directly without an intervening adapter. If recent history is any indicator Bafang is working to take their components to proprietary standards.

I know this is an older thread but I figured that I would post a pinout diagram for the L1121 plug on a Bafang G062 750/1000w hub motor. I have not found this anywhere and maybe it will help someone.

The hub is from a 2024 Juiced Hyperscrambler 2, that is new but I’m having an issue with power dropping to the hub under PAS only between 17-19mph. I swapped out the torque&cadence sensor unit and still have an issue. Plus the hub sounded dry so I took it apart. Figured I check the Hall effect switches while I was in there. Interestingly enough I found the axle circlip for the bearing thrust washer loose and stuck to one of the 6 magnets that triggers the Hall effect #4 switch. So that’s probably why it’s been glitchy, plus at some point it could have made its way into the stator windings and been catastrophic.
So here’s what I have for the pin outs. The two lower pins I don’t know what they go to. One is probably for temp sensor.
IMG_7003.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7002.jpeg
    IMG_7002.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 45
Back