0% battery is displayed Error 30 appears battery has 54.4V

Berry

Local time
1:58 AM
I have an Accolmile folding E bike with an Bafang BBSHD 1000 with 75 miles on it when i turn it on I get 0% battery and displayed Error 30 appears. I've checked all wire connections and they all looked good I contacted company and no response about warranty. It's been two months since the bike worked

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Berry

I have an Accolmile folding E bike with an Bafang BBSHD 1000 with 75 miles on it when i turn it on I get 0% battery and displayed Error 30 appears. I've checked all wire connections and they all looked good I contacted company and no response about warranty. It's been two months since the bike worked

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Berry
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.

Use a DVM and check the battery voltage directly.

Then start checking wires and plugs, carefully. Note that wires and connectors are NOT designed to "look good", they are designed to carry current or signal, and small nicks, breaks, cuts, or loose or bent pins, can LOOK ok, but not be able to carry current. Every pin, every wire, every connector, from battery, to controller, to display must be "looked at" really, really hard.

Typically take about three "checks" before the loose wire or bad connection is found. DO IT AGAIN.

But check the battery voltage directly, first.

I agree with ElHegpah. You're just waiting your warranty away. Might as well open YouTube and put "Error 30" in the search engine. Good Luck! A warranty on a EBike is less worth than the paper it's printed on.

Back