Throttle just stopped working

byrdman69

Local time
10:21 PM
Hello. My throttle just stopped working. I can feel it jerk like it wants to go, but it doesn't. I have a Vincfer ebike. Any suggestions? Thanks

So, when you activate the throttle, SOMETHING does happen, just not what you expect, right?

If you hit the light switch, and the lights flicker and go out, you don't think the problem is in the switch, do you?

High odds it is not the throttle. Also high odds it did not "just stopped working". Describe your last successful ride, and EVERYTHING which happened to the bike after that, up to the point the motor stopped running as it should.

Well Mr. ElHegPah... If you had a successful ride for the whole year and had that you had the bike. And the day before, like ANYOTHER DAY, u took it out and rode it with ZERO problems. Now this particular morning, You try to ride it and it does not move like it did prior. then with your High Odds theory, maybe you can tell me what could have possibly happened. The reason why I raised the question in the first place. Maybe some troubleshooting tips, not a bunch of other questions.. Thanks

Back