Steering Head Squeaking Noise

jlhog1

Local time
6:44 AM
I have a 2 week old Aventon Aventure and just got home from a 20 mile ride. Parked on cement and turned the handle bars and I get a squeaking noise going both ways. Almost sounded like the fat tire rubbing the cement. I lifted the front wheel off the ground and same sound. Ideas/suggestions please? The noise is quite loud as I have severe hearing loss and still can hear it.
Thanks

I have a 2 week old Aventon Aventure and just got home from a 20 mile ride. Parked on cement and turned the handle bars and I get a squeaking noise going both ways. Almost sounded like the fat tire rubbing the cement. I lifted the front wheel off the ground and same sound. Ideas/suggestions please? The noise is quite loud as I have severe hearing loss and still can hear it.
Thanks
Disregard my question. I went out and took another look and figured it out. I have a small bag that attaches around the neck and the strap is making the noise. I loosened it a little and it is alot better. The bag has been for a week and never did it before....

Back