Spark Cycleworks Bandit

Brucey

Local time
10:20 PM
I picked up a Bandit by Spark Cycleworks a couple of months back. I am really enjoying the bike and just looking for other owners of the same to share info/customizations etc....
tempImageyNEbPX.png

Very nice looking bike. Very good specs and they look to be pretty much hand-made in the USA, which helps justify the price. I like how everything is standardized and accessible.

I saw the one guy in their promo video had a Packers shirt on and got excited for a second, but when I looked, they're based in Connecticut.

I just bought a competitor to that from Juiced. Can't wait. Gonna look into joining The Moped Army too.

It is supposed to be water resistant , it's actually made for outdoor electrical connections. I just thought it looked a little cleaner than the bag. I have OCD so I'll probably change it a few more times :)
Maybe a tool box from Home Depot with a padlock clasp?

Brucey what other ebikes you got hidden in the back stall there? Lol you are holding out on us.

Just look at all them steeds!!!

Thanks.
I have the Spark Cycleworks bandit , a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 mountain bike style and my wife and I each have Addmotor step through moped style bikes. I sold my Harley a couple of years back when we moved and I have developed an Ebike problem ;)

I have the Spark Cycleworks bandit , a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 mountain bike style and my wife and I each have Addmotor step through moped style bikes. I sold my Harley a couple of years back when we moved and I have developed an Ebike problem ;)
Nice stable of ebikes! Thanks.

Back