Power settings

AdrianKe

Local time
6:13 PM
Total newbie here.
I recently fitted a bakfiets with a Bafang BBS02 motor. I am used to a torque sensing ebike's power delivery and still need to get used to the cadence sensing.
The bakfiets is our family's (2 kids and a baby) main form of transport. So to my question.
The power delivery of the motor is quite abrupt and basically I just want a smoother 'kick-in' of the motor assist.

What settings do I need to adjust for this?

I have a programming cable so I can adjust the settings.

Total newbie here.
I recently fitted a bakfiets with a Bafang BBS02 motor. I am used to a torque sensing ebike's power delivery and still need to get used to the cadence sensing.
The bakfiets is our family's (2 kids and a baby) main form of transport. So to my question.
The power delivery of the motor is quite abrupt and basically I just want a smoother 'kick-in' of the motor assist.

Try this link.

Total newbie here.

Try this link.

Back