Please Help With Failing Wallke x3 Pro Display

ebikehobo

Local time
9:40 AM
I really need help here. My wallke x3 pro display has stopped working. I was getting communication error 20, the screen got darker and darker, and now I can't see anything on it at all. I can still turn the bike on, but only after I fully disconnect the display and reconnect it. I went over the bike and check all the connections, looking at the pins and pin holes for any clear problems, and making sure everything was snug and fully plugged in. That is the extent of my technical skills. It is really important that my ebike is working, but wallke displays are sold out on their website, and I don't know if there is a 3rd party display can I order off Amazon. Does anyone know of an alternative 3rd display that would work with my bike?

Hey welcome to the forums :cool:

If it were me, i'd check for numbers on the display and search from there, or wait on them to be back in stock from here:

Thanks for the response. I am currently waiting for Wallke to reply, but the truth is, even if they can ship me a replacement part, I don't have a home address that can receive packages. So I am looking into possible alternatives, if they ship it fedex maybe I can have them hold at location, but Amazon would be ideal since I can have it sent to an Amazon Hub.

I did find numbers on the display if that helps anyone, there were GZLSMY03_48V 202302210093.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Ask others and see if you can find the pin out diagram for that display.

Trial and error mainly sometimes.

Back