Parts needed for Sondors fold xs- motor

wslange016

Local time
12:04 AM
Anyone have a quality motor suggestion for a Sondors fold Xs? Or website that sells aftermarket parts for Sondors, not including Sondors.

Anyone have a quality motor suggestion for a Sondors fold Xs? Or website that sells aftermarket parts for Sondors, not including Sondors.
I'm having g the same issue at one point it cut off knowing my battery was fully charged just stunned me halve way to work riding it, that was two years ago, but now under 22 miles per hour it stops just like when you hold the throttle and press the break the throttle just stops but in that case I never pressed the break, so I don't know what's going on, now my charger to my bike which I have th Fold XS model my charger doesn't work anymore so now I tried to buy one from the Sondors web sit but all I get is some error page almost as if they were all out of accessories. I tried to email, phone call I've tried everything I still can't get in contact with them OH, this is the big one I purchased from. There site of course set up an email and everything about 4,5 years ago now it's like my info doesn't even exist anymore they saying that the email doesn't exist in there file lol, if you know where to get a charger from let me know please Thanx

Back