Need information about To7motor

Beusch

Local time
8:43 AM
I've been wanting to change my mid-drive motor, and I saw one from To7motor called DM01. It seems pretty good for what I want, but I don't see much about it online. This is probably a good place to ask about that, so has anyone tried it? If so, how was it, and do you recommend it?

So I actually ended up buying the DM02 500W motor from To7motor's AliExpress store linked in their website. I got it for 425 and it arrived in just 5 days, which was surprisingly fast. They were very helpful, and they also gave me a tail light and a programming cable set as gifts! Hopefully, the motor can meet my expectations, since my last one wasn't too good. I think I can test it out in these two days. I will write about my experience of it then.
Motor.jpg

Its a bit late for the OP, but the Hi Voltage Kits Youtube channel has done extensive testing on these motors, with tons of videos and ride footage along with a whole lot of advice and mods.

FYI to the peanut gallery, California Ebike is also carrying these.

Its a bit late for the OP, but the Hi Voltage Kits Youtube channel has done extensive testing on these motors, with tons of videos and ride footage along with a whole lot of advice and mods.

FYI to the peanut gallery, California Ebike is also carrying these.
Thanks for the video! It was really informative. But initially, I was looking for people's personal experiences from using the motor. It's fine though, since I already got one.

I tried the DM02 500W motor, and it was great! I managed to reach about 40km/h with it, and the motor was pretty quiet. I really felt the assistance of the sensor when i was going up an incline. Even though my previous motor was 750W, I think this one makes my ride better and smoother. Overall, I think it's been great so far.

motor.png

I tried the DM02 500W motor, and it was great! I managed to reach about 40km/h with it, and the motor was pretty quiet. I really felt the assistance of the sensor when i was going up an incline. Even though my previous motor was 750W, I think this one makes my ride better and smoother. Overall, I think it's been great so far.

View attachment 13623
Hello, this is from to7motor, thanks for choosing our DM mid-drive motor. Thanks for sharing your experience with our DM02 500W motor! It's great to hear that you're achieving good speeds with quiet operation. Despite our DM02 being lower than your previous motor, we believe the DM02 might be optimized for efficiency and torque delivery, leading to a smoother ride experience.

If you have any questions or concerns about our DM motors, we are always here to assist you!

Have a great weekend!

I recently received To7Motor's DM01, the 1000w version. So far, I am extremely happy with it! I was able to push it up to 36 MPH (57 KPH) before the recent firmware update. I did get a faulty T24 display which popped when I hit the throttle at the full 30 amps, but they are sending me a new one. It was running perfectly at 750w, 17 amps. I plan on keeping the power output to 750w for regular riding so it's legal in the USA but wanted the option for higher output when I build my teardrop trailer for it. I installed the DM01 on a TerraTrike Rambler. I will post an update when I get the new displays in.

I recently received To7Motor's DM01, the 1000w version. So far, I am extremely happy with it! I was able to push it up to 36 MPH (57 KPH) before the recent firmware update. I did get a faulty T24 display which popped when I hit the throttle at the full 30 amps, but they are sending me a new one. It was running perfectly at 750w, 17 amps. I plan on keeping the power output to 750w for regular riding so it's legal in the USA but wanted the option for higher output when I build my teardrop trailer for it. I installed the DM01 on a TerraTrike Rambler. I will post an update when I get the new displays in.
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback. We are excited to see your upcoming post. :)(y)

Back