My name is Jamie

Jamie Grant

Local time
3:57 AM
Hi, my name is Jamie. I have been Ebikeing about 5 years now!
I just bought the fucare Gemini and love it.
I don't want it all hacked up so a little hesitant to modify it

It has dual 48x10.8 and somehow a balancer.

I have an additional 48x20 , any ideas to combine and run all 3 batterys safely to equal 48x40 amp and somehow limit to 20-25 amp draw

The controller is in the mid drive location and not sure of it's ratings.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• IMG_20221018_060138_659.jpg
    IMG_20221018_060138_659.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 86
Hi, my name is Jamie. I have been Ebikeing about 5 years now!
I just bought the fucare Gemini and love it.
I don't want it all hacked up so a little hesitant to modify it

It has dual 48x10.8 and somehow a balancer.

I have an additional 48x20 , any ideas to combine and run all 3 batterys safely to equal 48x40 amp and somehow limit to 20-25 amp draw

The controller is in the mid drive location and not sure of it's ratings.

Thanks for your help
I am only aware of devices that allow combining two batteries in parallel. I believe the usually need to be of the same rating, i.e., capacity. In addition to the capacity the batteries BMS's need to be the same settings and ideally the same brand and model to insure the work together properly.

I would not recommend attempting what you are suggesting. As a side note you should be thinking of the extra weight the third battery would be adding to the bike.

I am only aware of devices that allow combining two batteries in parallel. I believe the usually need to be of the same rating, i.e., capacity. In addition to the capacity the batteries BMS's need to be the same settings and ideally the same brand and model to insure the work together properly.

I would not recommend attempting what you are suggesting. As a side note you should be thinking of the extra weight the third battery would be adding to the bike.
Thanks, good idea

Back