For Sale Lectric XPremium Electric Bicycle

DETAILS
Condition

Used - Good
Brand
Lectric
5 Pedal Assist Modes, as well as pure throttle. Dual battery set-up which allows for about the longest range on the market (100 miles, depending on mode) and top speed of 28 mph. General wear, but it is cared for well. Quite the size also, but folds up to fit in mid-large capacity trunks. Really enjoyed my time with it. Price is negotiable, but I do not mind holding on to this bike and accessories for a while longer if a reasonable middle ground can't be found. This is the premium e-bike in the space. I did a fair amount of research before making the purchase from Lectric
IMG_20240313_075521_404.jpgIMG_20240313_075521_046.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240313_075521_767.jpg
    IMG_20240313_075521_767.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 178
DETAILS
Condition

Used - Good
Brand
Lectric
5 Pedal Assist Modes, as well as pure throttle. Dual battery set-up which allows for about the longest range on the market (100 miles, depending on mode) and top speed of 28 mph. General wear, but it is cared for well. Quite the size also, but folds up to fit in mid-large capacity trunks. Really enjoyed my time with it. Price is negotiable, but I do not mind holding on to this bike and accessories for a while longer if a reasonable middle ground can't be found. This is the premium e-bike in the space. I did a fair amount of research before making the purchase from Lectric
View attachment 13668View attachment 13669
Some sort of asking price might be useful,( also shpg) I see 2 batteries, Whrs? miles? P.S. I see SW WA, local pickup possible

DETAILS
Condition

Used - Good
Brand
Lectric
View attachment 13668View attachment 13669
You're listening is missing several key elements for instance, where are you located? Will you ship? What do you want for this bike?

Back