Lectric xp 2.0 battery

dlgolder2

Local time
10:25 PM
My Battery will not charge and will not load.
The voltage is 40.5vdc. When I apply a 20ohm load the voltage goes to zero and it produces zero amps.
Any suggestions on repairing it would be helpful.
Thanks

Lectric sells a standard replacement for $299 and a long range for $500. I have never tried to have a battery repaired by one of the shops folks on her have mentioned, but with fees and shipping in might be close? if you are thinking of doing it yourself, be very careful, there is a decent amount of electrical potential contained in the packs. Make sure you know what you are up against. Best of luck. We have one Lectric 3.0 for the wife, solid bike.

Lectric sells a standard replacement for $299 and a long range for $500. I have never tried to have a battery repaired by one of the shops folks on her have mentioned, but with fees and shipping in might be close? if you are thinking of doing it yourself, be very careful, there is a decent amount of electrical potential contained in the packs. Make sure you know what you are up against. Best of luck. We have one Lectric 3.0 for the wife, solid bike.
Lectric is going to replace it under warranty. I will send the inoperable one back to them.

You will pay dearly for shipping, (HazMat fee and packing) but I’m glad Lectric is supporting you here. It would be easy for them to disavow and say the battery is a consumable part and they don’t know how it was treated.

Back