Just came across this online.....

Thank you Rambo for the link.

What direction is the market going? Gosh they must be doing A LOT of volume to rationalize that investment.

I'm a small shop doing repairs and custom builds. Does someone have 30M for me to move out of my garage? Ha ha!

I can see myself purchasing used and refurbishing eBikes as well. It's a lot of moving parts (no pun intended) to have the ability to repair all those brands, pack and ship them. I wonder where the margin is?

Seriously the used car market works so why not used eBikes?

As long as there is demand (and there will be) for used E-bikes there'll be a market for them....because not everyone has $3K or more for a them....even $1K is lot especially for the seniors/retired segment....earlier today I saw some E-bikes in the $10K range....that's ridiculous in my opinion and no need for a bike to cost that much....at those prices ranges, to me, there just a status symbol....a $10K E-bike is not going to do anything different that a $500 to $4K can't do....they're for riding....plain and simple....just my 2 cents....

Frankly - the model is "Sweet to Try" but is no way Sustainable...

1. In the '80's thru Today - who is the Market Leader for Retail Used Bike's ?

2. eBike Power System's are about as far away from standardization as Pluto - there isn't even standardization on the key eBike motor or battery

3. eBike Business here in the US is Design-To-Be-Disposable- Fashion - 100's of Bike "Brands" - 1000 different models - break it down....

Back