Jupiter Atlas Pro back tire won’t move

S

StackNFlipIt

Having trouble trying to get the ebike back into its original form, back tire popped so i replaced the inner tube. Mounting the back tire back on my bike wasn’t much of a hassle, where I’m having a issue is where the motor mounts, and the brake pads fall in line with the metal disc on the tire it’s self. Not sure if I’m suppose to have the bike in its highest gear or lowest gear for it to function properly. When the Motor mounts properly to shift gears and the brake pads fit perfectly, the chain fits perfect and snug to create the forward function when you’re going forward to bike it but the back tire won’t move but it can rewind its self perfect when trying to bike backwards if that makes sense? I’m not sure where and what is going on.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.png
    IMG_0852.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 75
Yeah go ahead and put your gear shifter in 7 or the smallest gear when you take it off,
then just be sure to have it the same when you put it back on, that makes it easy peasy.

Some people don't take their brake caliper off when doing tires and have great luck doing it that way but i haven't that good luck so i jst remove the brake caliper (a bit more work but worth the effort) and do what i need to do then reinstall the caliper after pad inspection and all around caliper inspection.

Hope that helps :)

Also be sure to check the (if your bike has them) inserts and spacers that help place the axle correctly are in place correctly.

Yea I’m having no luck brother is there way you can diagnose it through a FaceTime phone call?

So those spacers need to go a certain way in order for the wheel to spin.
I can't do any facetime phone stuff mate.

I think I found the issue, brakes were rubbing too close on the main mount for the brake pads but when I tighten the bolts on both sides of the back tires it begins to give friction on the same area I was having issues at originally.

Back