HITTROAD Safari

UOnlyLiveOnce

Local time
2:06 AM
Can anyone help me on how to remove the speed limiter on the Hittroad Safari? I haven't been able to quite figure it out despite some research. You cannot change the speed via display (King Meter KM3209)..there is no speed option there. It has a rear bafang motor (RM G020.350.D/DC1) and the controller is a LSW781 from Lishui. I can provide more information if needed!

Can anyone help me on how to remove the speed limiter on the Hittroad Safari? I haven't been able to quite figure it out despite some research. You cannot change the speed via display (King Meter KM3209)..there is no speed option there. It has a rear bafang motor (RM G020.350.D/DC1) and the controller is a LSW781 from Lishui. I can provide more information if needed!
Does it have a spot in your display for a 4 digit code you can enter?

Ok you possibly need to set wheel size first. Set it to your wheel size or as close as possible. Then press your mode button & your speed limit settings should be visible, it should be set a 15 now.

Now hit the +button to increase it to 40, that is the max setting for the bike.

Then hold the mode button to save your settings.

Did you ever figure it out? Having the same issue

Back