hello from Duluth

Welcome, from a neighbor in SE Wisconsin. (Go Packers! but I think the Vikings will be stronger this year) I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

My #1 eBike is an Aventon Level.2. They're good quality bikes.

Welcome, from a neighbor in SE Wisconsin. (Go Packers! but I think the Vikings will be stronger this year) I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

My #1 eBike is an Aventon Level.2. They're good quality bikes.
To much to do in the fall so by the time I watch the season is almost over. I cheer for both teams except when they play each other!!! We are looking at the Level 2 for my wife.

To much to do in the fall so by the time I watch the season is almost over. I cheer for both teams except when they play each other!!! We are looking at the Level 2 for my wife.
One thing about the Level.2 is that it has a forward lean that I found a bit too aggressive. I fixed it by installing an adjustable stem, but if I could do it again, I would get the Pace 500 and add the rack & fenders separately.

That forward lean makes it nice for commuting under a half hour, as it's faster with more weight above the legs. Longer rides than that and my hands were falling asleep.

I made some YouTube reviews of my Level.2. If you're interested, they're in my review thread here:

Back