Greetings from Nashville!

Always good to see new faces diving into the realm of eBikes. I am sure you will face some challenges and learning in your journey, but it should all be worth it in the end. I took the lazy route, and bought one, and then did minor upgrades.
Thanks addertooth!
Some challenges indeed, but thankfully I'm a patient person, enjoy learning new things that are interesting and/or can improve my life and this topic checks both boxes. I took the lazy route too and purchased a good solid mid-drive ebike only to learn that I'd purchase the wrong bike for my exact needs. Live and learn. So that great lightly used mid-drive is out the door and time to find a good used donor bike to start this bike project. Decisions, decisions... Luckily, I'm not on a tight deadline but would like to be riding something in the next couple of months.

Welcome back to the bike world........ya all got some great music down there!
Thanks JerryB! It's great to be back.
We have great music indeed and I especially like it's musical diversity, too. Great music, great restaurants, a fun city with decent but improving bike infrastructure. We've got approximately 100-ish miles, and growing, of greenways plus many miles of mtb trails in several of our parks.

Welcome, from SE Wisconsin! My uncle lives right near you in Franklin.

Feel free to bounce any pre-purchase questions off of me via PM. (with some details on how/where you plan to ride and budget)

Or make a post in the General forum.

Welcome, from SE Wisconsin! My uncle lives right near you in Franklin.

Feel free to bounce any pre-purchase questions off of me via PM. (with some details on how/where you plan to ride and budget)

Or make a post in the General forum.
Thanks Smaug! Glad to be here. Franklin is a cool old city. I spend a fair amount of time there as a black car service operator.

Back