Erider model 15 battery upgrade/advice?

sYkowitc

Local time
7:54 AM
Hi everyone, just bought this erider 15 yesterday, I would like to get more power out of it. It had pedals but they are literally touching the side panels, can’t use the pedals and it’s struggling going uphill.
Have anyone who own this same bike ever attempted to upgrade the battery and if they did what exact model they go for? Looking for 52v 10ah as current is 48v 10ah but I need someone to confirm i don’t buy the wrong one.
On the 3rd picture I’ve got a screenshot that says someone attempted to cut the white wire from the control panel and it allows you to go past 15mph, can anyone confirm this?
Thank you!

pictures

Hi everyone, just bought this erider 15 yesterday, I would like to get more power out of it. It had pedals but they are literally touching the side panels, can’t use the pedals and it’s struggling going uphill.
Have anyone who own this same bike ever attempted to upgrade the battery and if they did what exact model they go for? Looking for 52v 10ah as current is 48v 10ah but I need someone to confirm i don’t buy the wrong one.
On the 3rd picture I’ve got a screenshot that says someone attempted to cut the white wire from the control panel and it allows you to go past 15mph, can anyone confirm this?
Thank you!

pictures
Can you take some pictures of the ebike both sides and perhaps front and rear views along with
pictures of the controller and wiring please, that'd help alot :)

That is a moped, not an ebike, it is not meant to be pedaled.

They did NOT say "cut" the white wire, they said to "break the connection". Pull the plug.

As for the voltage increase with a new battery, it would most likely work, with only a small chance of destroying the motor controller and needing a new one. Would need to either get specs on the controller components, or open it and examine the capacitors.

Back