ENGWE ENGINE X (EU) battery question

TheChopperDude

Local time
6:09 PM
So i have the ENGINE X (EU) , and i want to buy a spare battery. I see an offer on a german store with 97% rating that offers a
ENGINE PRO battery (which is the same bike with a stronger motor) battery with identical specs and form factor with only the difference that mine is 13 AH and that one is 12.5 AH
everything else is exactly the same...

Its only 199€ plus shipping which is a massive discount atm so im tempted to buy it...

Is there any electrical caveat concerning the 0.5 AH difference? This should be compatible ?

Current battery specs:
LTN 4813C

48V 13AH 624 WH
l. charge voltage. 54.6 V
Charge current : ~5A
Discharge current ~25A

and the other one is 1:1 same just 0.5 AH lower Amphours.

Give it a go ,but ask if you can return for full refund first though .
Sounds like good buying .

I'm getting OEM battery in a few weeks as a spare range extender ,only had my EP-2 Pro for a 5 days

So i have the ENGINE X (EU) , and i want to buy a spare battery. I see an offer on a german store with 97% rating that offers a
ENGINE PRO battery (which is the same bike with a stronger motor) battery with identical specs and form factor with only the difference that mine is 13 AH and that one is 12.5 AH

Its only 199€ plus shipping which is a massive discount atm so im tempted to buy it...

Is there any electrical caveat concerning the 0.5 AH difference? This should be compatible ?

Current battery specs:
LTN 4813C

48V 13AH 624 WH
Discharge current ~25A

What is the store called you found the battery and does it work?

Current battery specs:
LTN 4813C

48V 13AH 624 WH
Discharge current ~25A

Hello, here is some information from usporter, they may help you to solve the problem. https://www.usporter.com/de/contact-us/ please contact their customer service for inquiry.

Back