E-CELLS Super Monarch Crown E-MTB

Litehiker

Local time
5:47 PM
Take a look at this bike on the E-CELLS website. The company os located in Pahrump, Nevada, about 60 miles north of Las Vegas. I'live in Henderson, NV, anthems Vegas valley to it is "close enough" for me. But the main reason I got this bike is that it is such a great buy in quality and features when compared with the very pricey RAMBO Megatron.

2 wheel drive with two BAFANG 750 watt motors, 2 Samsung batteries (20 ah front down tube and 15 ah under the rear rack). 44a,18 MOFSET controller with 2 sets of cooling fins, dual suspension, 9 (nine) levels of torque sensor pedal assist, brake rotors that are 2.3 mm thick to withstand heat better. AND a 400 pound load limit. I got it for hunting so I could haul boned-out big game meat and for back country bike camping. This bike is my"magic carpet for the back country.

For car camping use I charge the batteries with a BLUETTI AC200 MAX lithium iron phosphate power center charged during the day by an Off Grid TREK 220 watt fold-up solar "blanket" attached to the roof of my CX-5.
That system is also good for home power outages in case of a zombie apocalypse, Chinese invasion, earthquakes, etc.

2 wheel drive with two BAFANG 750 watt motors, 2 Samsung batteries (20 ah front down tube and 15 ah under the rear rack). 44a,18 MOFSET controller with 2 sets of cooling fins, dual suspension, 9 (nine) levels of torque sensor pedal assist, brake rotors that are 2.3 mm thick to withstand heat better. AND a 400 pound load limit.

What is the maximum psi limit on that Rochshox Monarch shock? It should be written on the side next to the air valve.

I use a Bluetti AC200P for my ebike camping. Works a treat. 3x200w panels means its fully charged by 1 pm after an afternoon/evening of use. I also have an AC300 and 3 B300 batteries hooked up to a pair of arrays of 200w panels for my home.

I am a big fan of the LFP battery chemistry. The only drawback is the weight thanks to the lower power density but that is a small price to pay vs. the benefits.

pxl_20220420_154304304-1[1].jpg

Back