controll communications protocoll

vica

Local time
5:27 PM
I have a Pexmor ebike modelG40000273. The controller is defective. I would like to know what communications protocol is used on this bike so I can buy a controller that is compaitible with the display. Can anyone help?

Thanks

you have the SW900 display with that PEXMORE kit?

I have a 1200w PEXMORE kit that i use a 1500w VOILAMART controller for, with no problems hooking it up...was plug and play.

You have any pics of your ebike?

welcome to the forums, by the way! :cool:

Thanks for any help you can give. There some wires labeled on the controller that I would like to know about also, They are:
TS+, TS-,DMS, DMS.

Thanks,
Vic

Attachments

• IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2063.jpeg
    IMG_2063.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2064.jpeg
    IMG_2064.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2068.jpeg
    IMG_2068.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2070.jpeg
    IMG_2070.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
oh wow you have a whole pexmore ebike.

I only have a pexmore kit which is nothing like you have there.

Hopefully others will see this and help out if they can.

Have your asked Pexmoor about a replacement controller - email their Customer Service ?

You used the term "defective" - how do you know your Controller has failed ?

If you need a replacement Controller - just like any other product - you 1st go back to who you bought it from - or you go back to that "manufacturer" - Seems to me to be your 1st step - eBikes are not standardized - and you need to go upstream first to see if they will be helpful

"We will provide half or 1 year warranty for different bicycle parts. If there is damage or failure with bike, pls find us by your order and send us the relevant photos and videos of the problem."

Back