Charger for Forestal eMTB. To charge 52Volt with Rosenburg plug

I have just bought a Forestal Sriyon however did not come with a Charger. Its very difficult to find one in South Africa.
Can anyone suggest where I can get one that have stock. Forestal calls it a Aurora Battery Charger. They state it chargers at 59.8volts @4 amps.

Only company that shows one for sale is a UK company called https://www.silverfish-uk.com/products/FT200160_Forestal-Aurora-Charger

Thanks

Who the hell sells a new ebike with no charger? I would be raising hell over that.

I bet these guys&gals can link a charger possibly.

The Rosenberg connector is a two-contact magnetic connector used almost exclusively for medical equipment. Using such an oddball is one reason the company went under.

Very rare on ebikes, only account of one I have seen was a guy who destroyed his battery because the magnetic contact pulled in a staple or paperclip or some such as he was putting it on and shorted the contacts.

If they told you the correct voltage was 59.8, that would be another reason they failed. 14S Lithium is 58.8 volts.

Check out this guy. He says your best bet is to change battery charging port on your battery to a common ebike charger. & then buy a new charger.

Yeah magnetic charge ports cant be good for a battery setup.
Screenshot_20231104-095847_YouTube.jpg

Back