2013 Emotion Neo Jumper after market battery?

J

James340

I have a 2013 Emotion Neo Jumper.The factory battery has a 9 pin connector but the bike side only uses 3.I don't want to spend $600 for a recell of a 10 AH battery.I was trying to determine what the 3rd wire is for and how to use it with a battery with only a Position & Negative connection.Thank you for your time

No.The wires go from the battery connector to the controller.All the aftermarket battery have 2 discharge wires

Here is a couple of links for info. The YouTube video suggests there are only pos and neg wires; the third pin is just there to prevent plugging a 48v battery into a 36v bike. The second link is about using a hailong style battery as a replacement. So it appears to be doable.

Here is a couple of links for info. The YouTube video suggests there are only pos and neg wires; the third pin is just there to prevent plugging a 48v battery into a 36v bike. The second link is about using a hailong style battery as a replacement. So it appears to be doable.

I am using a aftermarket battery.Just don't have battery information on the display but everything else is good

Back