OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS AND OPINION

pinkypromise

Local time
6:43 PM
An electric bike designed with standard yet high-quality components, lacking customization options on the company's website, but still manages to ensure rider comfort through its impressive performance and design. This e-bike specifically integrates advanced technology into its system, featuring an anti-theft system equipped with an alarm, motion detection, location tracking, and a locking mechanism accessible through mobile apps or a one-tap card. The technological enhancements set this particular e-bike apart, surpassing limitations found in other models available in the market.

I have yet to see an ebike in USA with all the 'safety' features you list (lock, motion sensing, tracking, etc) incorporated

Americans seem to be more interested in power and speed, at least those looking beyond the basics of affordable transport.

I would suggest the OP goes to ther Bosch ebike sytems website for Denmark/Euro andf you will find a manufacturer's?brand cross reference for bikes built with Bosch e-system AND THAT ALSO HAVE Bosch Smart System integrated..

I have yet to see an ebike in USA with all the 'safety' features you list (lock, motion sensing, tracking, etc) incorporated

Americans seem to be more interested in power and speed, at least those looking beyond the basics of affordable transport.
there's one I found. It's called Evie Bike I think it's from Europe or smtg. not sure but the feature got me hooked up and that's why i am asking around. If I am using it for travelling then yes, I would prioritize speed and power. but this is just for work

It seems like you are writing ad copy for a Chinese eBike, rather than asking for suggestions or opinions. :confused:
No, I didn't. I am just explaining the feature that I found in this one brand called Evie. So, I was wondering, would it be worth it to use it for commuting.

I am with Smaug on this, what are you asking, sounds like an ADVERT to me !!!!!!!!!!!

The Evie looks nice. One size fits all? Class1 power = how far will you commute?

Any opinion??? OK...here goes.......I think there are too many idiots in the world! Welcome....by the way.
Your right, that reminds me back in the days working at Boeing. Too many in management upper levels. Companies are only as good as their employees. after 30 years there on crane crew and being dispatcher. Also to many in politics' today.

Your right, that reminds me back in the days working at Boeing. Too many in management upper levels. Companies are only as good as their employees. after 30 years there on crane crew and being dispatcher. Also to many in politics' today.
I hear ya....nowadays......Boeing is forgetting to put bolts in some emergency doors.......whoever is in charge of quality control will be flippin burgers soon.

".whoever is in charge of quality control will be flippin burgers soon." Nah, the guy's jumping out that emergency door with a $45 million golden parachute. My father worked there after they bought McDonnell/Douglas. As a parts inspector. The horror stories he told made me unsurprised with the 737 Max fiasco, etc. He's probably doing 360's in his grave now!

Back