How do I reprogram 23 Specialized Levo SL TCU after going from 32 tooth ring to 30 tooth?

Love levo

Local time
7:39 AM
Can’t find this having been addressed anywhere and nothing on the Specialized support site was hoping someone has done this or at least knows how to enter into programming mode and where to make the update so everything will read out correctly on my TCU unit???

You paid a LOT of extra cash for a name-brand with dedicated tech support. Call them.

So, turns out that any gear changes will not affect rpm/speed in the TCM readout. So, no reprogramming needed. Hope this helps others. Oh, and btw, I have called Specialized and my bike shop and they don’t make a 30 tooth ring that is compatible with what is on the 23 turbo levo SL stock.

I want to highlight something in your post.

"Hope this helps others."

As you are one of the approximately 5% of posters who take action on this sentiment, could you explain a bit what motivated you to actually come back, and post useful information, to help others besides themselves, with what you have learned. Also if you can, your thoughts on the 95% who fail to do this.

Kudos.

I want to highlight something in your post.

"Hope this helps others."

As you are one of the approximately 5% of posters who take action on this sentiment, could you explain a bit what motivated you to actually come back, and post useful information, to help others besides themselves, with what you have learned. Also if you can, your thoughts on the 95% who fail to do this.

Kudos.
seems like the right thing is to share what you know. I am a member of several forum communities and helping my “neighbors” and friends is how I like to roll…

Back