Headlight on Gotrax Elevation

What brand ebike do you have?

Any pics of ebike and new headlight?

IMG_0372.jpeg

alright, so on your forks ya see the bar that goes from one side to the other with that dimple looking place in the center you can
drill that out and put the light there.

Let's see what others say :)

alright, so on your forks ya see the bar that goes from one side to the other with that dimple looking place in the center you can
drill that out and put the light there.

Let's see what others say :)
I have a bracket to mount the light. Just not sure where to plug it in. Do I need some type of Y connector??

That’s what it looks like but I don’t see an open port

If it were me, i'd see where the wire from the display goes to the original light that was/is on there.

Once you have established which wire is the light wire then proceed to connect the new light up the way
the old light was hooked up....make sense?

Did you buy the ebike used from someone else?

We see the display has the "Light" symbol..... just need to find that "wire/connector.

Hopefully someone else that has that bike will chime in :)

If it were me, i'd see where the wire from the display goes to the original light that was/is on there.

Once you have established which wire is the light wire then proceed to connect the new light up the way
the old light was hooked up....make sense?

Did you buy the ebike used from someone else?

We see the display has the "Light" symbol..... just need to find that "wire/connector.

Hopefully someone else that has that bike will chime in :)
Bought new without a light but set up to add one

Bought new without a light but set up to add one
That means that somewhere in the bundle of connectors there is a light connector... or should be, ina perfect world.
Just start at the wires coming out of the display...
Wut does that button do when ya push it?

That means that somewhere in the bundle of connectors there is a light connector... or should be, ina perfect world.
Just start at the wires coming out of the display...
Wut does that button do when ya push it?
Hold light button and the light on the switch turns on

Was there a light with a cord/wires on the ebike when ya bought it?

If so, just find those wires and wire it up.

If you're good with electronics and know yur way around a circuit board then ya could open up the display and find where the button connects to the board and trace the wires down then connect errthang up properly...make sense?

No use in me leading you around like a blind alien .....
Hopefully we get someone else in here that can help you more.

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

If you are unable to find the headlamp wiring harness connection, remember there are some excellent choices available with built-in Lithium batteries.

Back