Greetings from the South Shire of Vermont.

I81ICU812

Local time
7:27 PM
That's me, Adam, with the new Keteles K800, 1kW rear-hub motor, 17.5Ah battery e-bike my wife bought me. My first. I know bikes, and it's pretty well built. Decent accessories. I've gotten it up to near 29 mph on PAS 5. I intend for it to be a town cruiser with some light trail jaunts, but this bake ain't for 'trail' riding; it weighs near eighty pounds. Fun to ride as is, but I have plans for it.

AIL4fc-TzTv2SdS90AYGSEY7Mm7o-GouXtzdKkRSQwuVUIMIE5QK5n9NHACgiPQmLKU76EE1Jrk52aEr6gjhq42OfNqMjSlY2SOX50gSBn30amADnv3XRbHlv0h-HUSUa16A2e98y0tjFLUZtebO7Eu3ISZY=w887-h665-s-no

Namely, giving it the 1962 Triumph TR6 650 Special treatment. It's the motorcycle used in The Great Escape with Steve McQueen trying to evade the Nazis:

My bike shop guy is excited to help.

If you have any tips, ideas, parts sources or advice, I'm open to them.

That's me, Adam, with the new Keteles K800, 1kW rear-hub motor, 17.5Ah battery e-bike my wife bought me. My first. I know bikes, and it's pretty well built. Decent accessories. I've gotten it up to near 29 mph on PAS 5. I intend for it to be a town cruiser with some light trail jaunts, but this bake ain't for 'trail' riding; it weighs near eighty pounds. Fun to ride as is, but I have plans for it.

AIL4fc-TzTv2SdS90AYGSEY7Mm7o-GouXtzdKkRSQwuVUIMIE5QK5n9NHACgiPQmLKU76EE1Jrk52aEr6gjhq42OfNqMjSlY2SOX50gSBn30amADnv3XRbHlv0h-HUSUa16A2e98y0tjFLUZtebO7Eu3ISZY=w887-h665-s-no

Namely, giving it the 1962 Triumph TR6 650 Special treatment. It's the motorcycle used in The Great Escape with Steve McQueen trying to evade the Nazis:

Hi!! I just got my Keteles K800 Dual Motor 2000 watt Ebike. Same Color you have. Question: What version of that Yolin Display do you have. I want to make sure I have the correct version so I can setup my bike correctly

My display doesn't allow for settings, it just provides information. Maybe the dual-motor bikes have them. Sorry I couldn't help.

Congrats on your purchase.

That's a pretty nice lookin bike brother :)

My display doesn't allow for settings, it just provides information. Maybe the dual-motor bikes have them. Sorry I couldn't help.

Congrats on your purchase.
Really? Are you sure? Do you not have a color smart display? Most of the keteles ebikes have the color display. I'm surprised.

Here is a link to your bike. Looks like it has the smart color display. Look at the first picture on the left.

Really? Are you sure? Do you not have a color smart display? Most of the keteles ebikes have the color display. I'm surprised.

Here is a link to your bike. Looks like it has the smart color display. Look at the first picture on the left.
Here's a pic of my display:

IMG_20231015_112148.jpg

The only setting is the dimmer, and the different values (trip, odo, max, avg.) I can't change any settings. It's also not a touch screen. Just a display.

View attachment 11291
The only setting is the dimmer, and the different values (trip, odo, max, avg.) I can't change any settings. It's also not a touch screen. Just a display.
That's a looks like a Yolin YL-81F display. It should have a bunch of parameters that can be changed via the display.

That's a looks like a Yolin YL-81F display. It should have a bunch of parameters that can be changed via the display.
Yeah, the bike didn't come with a manual for the display. Mine, the YL81F, has the K5 starter/selector switch. I have to press and hold the +/- buttons for two seconds to get in to change the parameters. Probably won't, but I now know I can.

Yeah, the bike didn't come with a manual for the display. Mine, the YL81F, has the K5 starter/selector switch. I have to press and hold the +/- buttons for two seconds to get in to change the parameters. Probably won't, but I now know I can.
Welcome to the group! Would you do me a favor & post a picture of your hub motor #'s that are on your bike. It should be a long series of numbers & letters stamped or painted on the center part of the hub motor. Thanks. I appreciate it.

View attachment 11291

#1 That display is the same one I have. I agree it is "NOT" a touch screen.
#2 I suggest you look at the manual for this display. Here it is if you don't have it.

#3. I suggest that you look on the back of the display. You should have 2 long numbers. Here is my numbers:
A. 81f48264418Y0204 ( This is the important one )
B. 20230710H0244
C. You make the changes on the buttons left of the display.

Now are the same numbers on the back of the display? Then you have the same display as I do. Check out the
manual I sent you the link and you should be back in business and be able to setup your settings on your display. It worked for me with the help I got from the guys here in these forums that I am grateful for.

Hope that helps! :)

#1 That display is the same one I have. I agree it is "NOT" a touch screen.
#2 I suggest you look at the manual for this display. Here it is if you don't have it.

#3. I suggest that you look on the back of the display. You should have 2 long numbers. Here is my numbers:
A. 81f48264418Y0204 ( This is the important one )
B. 20230710H0244
C. You make the changes on the buttons left of the display.

Now are the same numbers on the back of the display? Then you have the same display as I do. Check out the
manual I sent you the link and you should be back in business and be able to setup your settings on your display. It worked for me with the help I got from the guys here in these forums that I am grateful for.

Hope that helps! :)
Well, it's an upper case 'F', and it looks like you added a '4' (between the 6 and the 1) but it's the same, otherwise.

And my bike works fine, now; it was just a bad throttle. I just got the question from another user with my same bike about changing the settings. I know that I can, now. I got the information from another user in the same thread, so I imagine he got from it what he needed. But thanks for the info.

Back