Sold FOR SALE: AddMotor E-Bike (M-550) - Accessories Included!

I have a AddMotor E-Bike (M-550) available for sale as I recently purchased a different model. If you're interested in more detailed information, please visit the AddMotor website. To make things convenient for you, I have included a picture of the bike.

This amazing bike comes with various accessories such as mirrors, extra tubes, a pannier bag, and more! It has been very lightly used for just over a year, with an average of about 15 miles ridden per month. As a result, it is in excellent condition, resembling a new bike (see picture). If you require additional photos, I can provide them upon request.

I have priced this bike competitively for a quick sale, so the price is firm at $1200. However, I am open to reasonable best offers. If you have any questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can reach me by text at 407-490-3503 (please text first) or via email at jaybo612@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Attachments

• AddMotor IMG_5605.jpg
    AddMotor IMG_5605.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 1,455
Just so you know there is no M-550 model listed on Addmotor's website. It may be an older model or maybe you have the model number wrong.

Just so you know there is no M-550 model listed on Addmotor's website. It may be an older model or maybe you have the model number wrong.
Clearly you are wrong. The model is even on the actual bike my guy.

Clearly you are wrong. The model is even on the actual bike my guy.
They rotate thru the older model number and make changes to their site often. As is the case with many things on the internet, 2 things can be objectively true. This person was not being rude to you, but you sure were a d*ck in response. He was just trying to help you out based on what was likely objectively true to him in the moment.

If I had any interest in Buying your bike, this exchange would definitely have soured me on that interest.

Try being a little more kind and patient, and specifically in this case - empathetic. Not only is it just a more decent way of going about life (which is not enough to motivate some people, I recognize) - but it also can bring good things to you in life. In this instance, I guarantee several people have seen this exchange and decided to not want to deal with you.

Nobody wants to put their money in the hand of a sh*thead. Which is frankly what you sound like. You’re probably not. You’re probably a cool and decent person. But you just happen to not sound like it in this exchange.

Hope you are able to take this as advice and not condemnation.

They rotate thru the older model number and make changes to their site often. As is the case with many things on the internet, 2 things can be objectively true. This person was not being rude to you, but you sure were a d*ck in response. He was just trying to help you out based on what was likely objectively true to him in the moment.

If I had any interest in Buying your bike, this exchange would definitely have soured me on that interest.

Try being a little more kind and patient, and specifically in this case - empathetic. Not only is it just a more decent way of going about life (which is not enough to motivate some people, I recognize) - but it also can bring good things to you in life. In this instance, I guarantee several people have seen this exchange and decided to not want to deal with you.

Nobody wants to put their money in the hand of a sh*thead. Which is frankly what you sound like. You’re probably not. You’re probably a cool and decent person. But you just happen to not sound like it in this exchange.

Hope you are able to take this as advice and not condemnation.
Well said.

Back